Notices

Thread: WHO WE ARE

Hybrid View

I'm Neil but most people call me Nelly. I've been loitering around on here for a few years now. I am currently down to a single bike at present, my trusty Honda CBR1100xx Super Blackbird. Been riding since 1982 (my first bike was a Suzuki ZR50 special). I passed my test on 14th Dec 1984. Back in the days when you had to be able to say hello, read a number plate, ride around in a circle and pretend you knew what you were doing when the examiner (on foot) appeared. I still learn stuff now when I'm out on my bike.
    If i'm not on the bike, then i'm probably asleep, at work in a secret military location (not really), or on here. I can be heard on the radio. I look after the Thursday night mayhem on www.bikerfm.co.uk (shameless plug ;-))
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

Quote Originally Posted by Nelly View Post
    I'm Neil but most people call me Nelly. I've been loitering around on here for a few years now. I am currently down to a single bike at present, my trusty Honda CBR1100xx Super Blackbird. Been riding since 1982 (my first bike was a Suzuki ZR50 special). I passed my test on 14th Dec 1984. Back in the days when you had to be able to say hello, read a number plate, ride around in a circle and pretend you knew what you were doing when the examiner (on foot) appeared. I still learn stuff now when I'm out on my bike.
    If i'm not on the bike, then i'm probably asleep, at work in a secret military location (not really), or on here. I can be heard on the radio. I look after the Thursday night mayhem on www.bikerfm.co.uk (shameless plug ;-))
    Nelly, just read your post on Who am I ref ZR50SL, did one up for my lad when he was 16 and just sold it on, I'd never even seen one before we got his

Quote Originally Posted by Trev View Post
    Nelly, just read your post on Who am I ref ZR50SL, did one up for my lad when he was 16 and just sold it on, I'd never even seen one before we got his
    I think that Suzuki burnt most of them at the stake Trev Absolutely nothing special about them I haven't seen one for years now!
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd