Notices

Thread: WHO WE ARE

Hybrid View

Trev, have a few bikes from Yam V50 through to GSXR1100K, dad of 3 (now grown up) kids, own my own business. Have been riding since I was a kid, passed my test at 17 (okay turned up sober!) on my first Suzuki X7 and have owned over 50 bikes - I just love the variety! Interests are family, bikes, travel, business and friends and working out how the hell to fit the time in for all.
    Although a WB member I actually live in Hampshire (heresy) near Ringwood on the edge of the New Forest so don't get to many meets.

OK..I'm Annie and I live in Swindon.
    Been on and around bikes since I was 2 when my Dad used to sit me on the handlebars of his 250 something, I was so young....!!!! and go down the alley behind our house.
    Had loads of different bikes, but loved my Honda 750 4 F1 and then fell in love with my Kwack 1000 LTD.
    Had to give up 2 wheels a few years ago due to a duff left hip and leg, so it bye bye to my Harley. Now riding my trusty Trike built for me by my hubby, 10 years now and he's still 'fettling'..
    Own my own business and basically love my job as it was my hobby, so all is grand.
    Became a Grand parent in June, won't be long and he'll be fettling with Grampy.
    Last edited by Annie; 15-12-13 at 10:00 AM. Reason: spelling................