Hi All,

Just to say that I am that Franchisee. For those interested in seeing and understanding the treatment see here www.allyearbiker.co.uk and make up your own minds as whether or not it is worth £60 or not.

All I will say is this. I've been treating bikes for nearly a year now and have yet to have a single customer who hasn't been impressed at the end result. In fact I have customers who return every three months, not because they need the treatment again but because they hate cleaning their pride and joy. Others want their bike to be treated and look it's best before selling it, but primarily it'll be bikers who either ride all year in all weathers or those laying up thier bikes for a period of time. For these customers the general view is that £60 is a small price to pay if it protects your overall resale or trade-in value.

No hard sell from me but with literally hundreds of repeat customers throughout the network most consider it money well spent. If you would like any further information please feel free to pm me or call me -my number is on the website.