Notices

Thread: Setting up 34mm carb do i rejet black spark plug

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Quote Originally Posted by Brizzer View Post
    feck sake don't ride the bike then, sounds like a death trap
    Iv been getting v power fuel from shell ever sence you told me to thats helped exept the lorry with no brake lights that stoped infront of me and the fact my brake pads was reduced to metal a mounth after getting a machanic to look at them and as it aug he could't work on it till sep as he orders parts from them im lucky to be alive with pro help id dredd to own a diary (my girlfreind needs meds ten tablets a day i needed transport to bring her stuff when she gets kept in over night or i have to go pill chasing my bike has saved her life ) mine gets pushed of road by cars over takeing then when they see theres no room as on coming car they just switch lanes and push me off road even a amblance tryed it a seat over taked a jag behind then jag over powered had to brake hard and nearly drove strate in to back of it in need a go pro cam to recored the accidents that nearly happen i belong in muppet form lol
    Last edited by Birdylegs; 29-08-13 at 11:00 PM.
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

sounds like you have had the run around of your mechanics you use, take it to gary vardy in Swindon he a top mechanic and ask him to sort it I would also take the old carb with you aswell

Hes busy for few weeks but bikes running and just needs a fine tune Thanks for support just a bit over fussed on bike sorry to have wasted your time if anyone has any jets can you let me know so i can fine tune it a bit more
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

i'm on evenings this week,i go to work at 1 pm,if you want to pop over to stratton st margret, i could have a look quickly and you can collect those jets

Quote Originally Posted by db View Post
    i'm on evenings this week,i go to work at 1 pm,if you want to pop over to stratton st margret, i could have a look quickly and you can collect those jets
    I read this earlyer this morrning been thinking about it all day i got to take it to steve lynham wensday might just need moving circlip and mixture or idle screw about thanks anyway

im just up the road from him !

Quote Originally Posted by db View Post
    im just up the road from him !
    I can pop around any time you want if you dont mind mate .