Notices

Thread: Setting up 34mm carb do i rejet black spark plug

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Just had a look......got 155, 132 and a 130 yours if you want them....

Quote Originally Posted by db View Post
    Just had a look......got 155, 132 and a 130 yours if you want them....
    Iv ordered a 155 they might send me a 150 free of charge a 130 or 132 would help to try see if it runs lean as there far from 150s as i was just watching carb. Being fitted i never seen any needle settings it was first time iv changed a carb. And used this type so when stripping to put new jets in ill lower it if i can but thats a bugger to fit cable back on.
    Last edited by Birdylegs; 27-08-13 at 08:34 PM.
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

I would check if the float height is correct aswell before changing jets if thats out it could give you a rich or lean mixture.

found this topic on ww.125ccsportsbikes.com ,
    http://www.125ccsportsbikes.com/foru...&#entry1479121
    looks like a good base setting to me,there's alot of information to be found on there

Float hight was not even on list thanks ill google it..
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

Quote Originally Posted by db View Post
    found this topic on ww.125ccsportsbikes.com ,
    http://www.125ccsportsbikes.com/foru...&#entry1479121
    looks like a good base setting to me,there's alot of information to be found on there
    He gets top end i only get 5000 rpm just have to use gears to get 40mph tops but im a member of there form ty

but it gives you a good base setting for the needle and mains,the needle will clean the midrange up

Last time i moved a needle hight the bike never even started so ill look at that first as its less work to do. Thanks
    Seen link which shows me where circlip is for needle hight and feel like thats best bet to try thanks again.
    Last edited by Birdylegs; 28-08-13 at 12:51 AM.

Droped needlie and raised it but sill bogs out at high revs could be power cable snaped or needs lower jets just need socket set spaners are killing me thay dont ave same the reach or ease to turn with out scratching anything ... fun to fix but more fun when finnished fixxing with good job ..

Where was the clip to start with?, where did you raise it too?, when you say high revs...what is it?, what throttle position ?