Notices

Thread: [me] At the Nurburgring

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by nelsonmf View Post
    Nice! I was expecting you to overtake all cars at the very beginning on the acceleration but those cars seem to be well tuned... what camera did you use?

EDIT: ups you did overtake haha... but it took more time than I was expecting
    You have to remember some of those Ring Rental cars had been out on the track all day, you also have to remember that cars can carry a lot more corner speed than the Fazer. Had I known where the track goes it would have been easier to clear some of that traffic, as it was i used it to guide me, where there is not car to path find (3/5 of the way through), I go off the boil, as I don't have a clue where I am going.

Quote Originally Posted by redken1 View Post
    Brill Merv, found myself cheering you on there. You certainly gave it some on the last time going down the Nurburgring long straight. Awesome mate thanks for sharing that. Look what I missed now.

I actually broke the rules there, I think your supposed to fall in to the right after the turn and slow down, but oh well. Was another great trip and not that expensive really. Roll on next year......

Fair plays bud, thats a great vid.

I done the ring in a m3 2 years ago and i found it really strange being on the track with bikes at the same time.
    Your vid looked quite quiet, when i was there it was mobbed. I found myself having bikes pretty much stopping mid bend on me or taking totally different lines and bikes ending up going round us on bends.

Im planning to go again in 2014, but would rather it was a bike only day or something

Trev - You'd be fine on your NC700X, when I was there we seen a Zafira with an elderly couple in it, looked like they got lost on the way to Aldi and a long wheel base transit which looked fully loaded. You will see all sorts there, some people just cruise round to say that they have done it.

Great vids!

I didn't realise the Ring was in such **** order. The carousel looked like an off road course!

I ascended the northern side of the Stelvio pass and it was such hard work.
    Much prefered the southern part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLvQFi1UYzs

Have you done the B500 yet in the black forrest?

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    Great vids!

I didn't realise the Ring was in such **** order. The carousel looked like an off road course!

I ascended the northern side of the Stelvio pass and it was such hard work.
    Much prefered the southern part http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TLvQFi1UYzs

Have you done the B500 yet in the black forrest?
    twice south bound [Baden-Baden to Feldbergpass] and once north bound Titisee-Neustadt to the French border at the Rhine. I have also ridden the corresponding road on the french side through Bitche and Niederbron les bain.