Notices

Thread: Removing rear foot pegs and hangers from a Street Triple

Hybrid View

Great tip for the issue with the exhaust if you tend to drop your bike,

Go for some larger paddock stand bobbins, I saw somebody drop their street triple r at the H Cafe and their was no damage.

Might look stupid on the bike but much better than trying to get the dings out or buying a new exhaust system.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

QUOTE=Julie_S;454105]Fiddly, but 4 hobnobs and a cup of tea should see it done. From memory 4 M10 bolts? Mine miraculously came off my bike one evening when I was out (Thanks Mike)

They are heavy, something silly like a kilo each (I did write down what everything I took off/swapped on my bike and it's weight saving) . Worth taking off but will leave your cans more vulnerable if you drop the bike.

Loose the rear plate hanger for a tail tidy if you haven't already - weights well over a kilo! not only is it ugly it is also heavy. Reason enough[/QUOTE]

Great thanks all for the info. Just for info if you add a tail tidy as you cannot have a grab rail as well - I find it v handy when moving the bike around and tying on luggage