Notices

Thread: Stopping smoking

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stuntsunlimited View Post
    I've been vaping for months now with an evic and genesis atomiser.. I have found some serious side effects though, my sense of smell has improved, I can taste food, I no longer get out of breath climbing the stairs, and little to no chest pains answering the phone... Cigarettes are one the governments biggest routes of revenue... Of course there will be stories saying they're harmful... Keep vaping

what genny have you got Stunts ?

Last edited by DC; 22-09-13 at 09:43 PM.

I'm running a Cobra - I prefer the rebuildables to the cartomisers. I started off with an iTaste VV. I still have the odd ciggy... But nothing like the 40 a day I used to smoke. I think tomorrow I will not have an analogue but I fear I will run out of juice.

Quote Originally Posted by Stuntsunlimited View Post
    I'm running a Cobra - I prefer the rebuildables to the cartomisers. I started off with an iTaste VV. I still have the odd ciggy... But nothing like the 40 a day I used to smoke. I think tomorrow I will not have an analogue but I fear I will run out of juice.

Looking into the rebuildables myself possibly the AC9 by Vapinaze . There's a new shop opened in Bath ,not too good for hardware but have checked reviews and their juice is supposed to be pretty good . You can get there in 40 minutes from Swindon http://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/sh...s-e-liquid-pg/ so no need to run out of juice !!! Stay off the analogues even if it's just to deprive the chancellor of your hard earned !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Daddy Cool View Post
    Looking into the rebuildables myself possibly the AC9 by Vapinaze . There's a new shop opened in Bath ,not too good for hardware but have checked reviews and their juice is supposed to be pretty good . You can get there in 40 minutes from Swindon http://www.miragecigarettes.co.uk/sh...s-e-liquid-pg/ so no need to run out of juice !!! Stay off the analogues even if it's just to deprive the chancellor of your hard earned !!!
    It strange as I don't like the taste of analogues now. AC9 looks pretty sweet. I ordered some of my favourite vape from the internet now.

I'm stopping smoking by using tablets they work I just wake up not wanting a smoke iv smoked for 20 years and only time I want to put hand to mouth is for tea or mc'd (ok but ant stopped smoking yet but there working)
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

Quote Originally Posted by Birdylegs View Post
    I'm stopping smoking by using tablets they work I just wake up not wanting a smoke iv smoked for 20 years and only time I want to put hand to mouth is for tea or mc'd (ok but ant stopped smoking yet but there working)
    I tried the tablets too a fashion. they worked, but gave me hellish nightmares, I could think straight, i killed a couple of people... well slight exaggeration there! I wouldn't touch that stuff again.

Banned
    Found a very interesting vid about vaping

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    Found a very interesting vid about vaping

Thats a great video... Beautifully shot...

yep.. some great advice there..
    I started vaping recently, just bought a cheapie e pen off ebay.. just a thin tank on top. You can buy 'em for 9 quid or so all in ..I bought some fruit flavour liquids locally, but after a few days the taste changes to a sooty flavour. tastes like the wick is burning out.

Should I spend more on a better quality vape kit?..
    I bought a set of 5 tanks on the bay for a fiver, and they again taste fine for a while, then the sooty taste returns.

shouldn't be so tight I suppose.. ha ha

I enjoy vaping .. think I'll buy a better quality kit. any recommendations?
    and where can I buy locally?
    Last edited by Toph; 02-08-14 at 07:09 PM.
    There's no feelin' like 2 wheelin'

Banned
    Chris you need the Aspire Nautilus Mini (I bought one today)

There are now two vaping shops in Trogtown. One opposite the White Swan and one opposite WHSmiths (this one sells the Aspire stuff)

Next you need a decent battery. I'm trying to find the one I want