Notices

Thread: Charities

Threaded View

Yeah I discovered this years ago about 'charities'....it's disgusting abuse yet nothing is done about it.

Big house near me was lived in by someone who ran a donkey charity....nice house.

Another thing that also astounded me is that there are people making a very profitable-very profitable indeed and not far away- living by 'administering charity money' given to various charities which amounts to quite some cash that has to be distributed... apparently not all charities actually deal with the administration of the donations.

Had a discussion at a charity event once and mentioned to the organiser that there are too many charities doing very similar things and they would be more effective and less confusing for people if they were to merge.........this idea of mine was not very welcomed because the organiser of this multi charity event said it would put a lot of people out of work !!!!!! mmmmmmmmmmm so it is all about employment rather than giving to help a cause.

Check out what Bob Geldof production company has been making over the years from 'feed the starving' !!!!!!

p.s. I am currently accepting charitable donations of pints of beer ...rest assured your generosity will be consumed asap !!!...Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Col; 08-08-13 at 09:55 AM.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!