Notices

Thread: Best insurance company

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    CN have always been good to me with foreign or home breakdowns over the years. Also sorted out my claim no worries but that claim was 6 years ago now. Thankfully no recent experience!
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

Best insurance company? Surely you mean least **** insurance company.

Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    "Best insurance company"? Like asking, "What is the best car to get run over by?" Sorry Dan, not very helpful I know.

Thanks for the input, helpful as always

Banned
    What's the point in word censors??? It just leaves you trying to guess what was written I thought we were a bunch of grown up hairy arse bikers here
    Does anyone give a **** about what language we use here?

Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    What's the point in word censors??? It just leaves you trying to guess what was written I thought we were a bunch of grown up hairy arse bikers here
    Does anyone give a **** about what language we use here?
    ****** **** and ******** your **** ******!
    And another thing, you ***** so ****** ****** ********** I hope that's cleared that up. 😉

I'm with Bennetts because they gave me breakdown, legal, euro, and kit cover.
    Never been with the same company 2 years in a row.
    They show you no loyalty so why should you show them any.
    Like was said earlier, play them off against each other and there are good deals to be had.

Banned
    ****** **** and ******** your **** ******!
    And another thing, you ***** so ****** ****** ********** I hope that's cleared that up. 
    It certainly has. In fact thanks to your skill full use of the word censor I feel more inclined to use colourful language.

Back on topic.

I have no ****ing idea who I have insured my bike with at the moment. But I know it wasn't Aquote as they wanted more money to swap my bike cover over to my new bike for six months than another company wanted for 12 months so I told them to go **** themselves

Bennetts are rubbish I had a bandit 1200 with them when I changed to the speed triple they wanted £35 admin fee to change over then they didnt even e mail me the documents with the changes so I had to wait for them to come in the post which meant I couldn't pick my bike up on the day arranged which meant another day off work! I never received the documents via e mail they said they had a problem with there e mail considering the size of company they are this is a disgrace. I'm now with MCE free helmet and leather 90 day European cover free legal and half the price of bennetts!!

Bennetts will offer me a new policy at £9 a month but if i renew existing policy its £20!?!? Absolute jokers