Notices

Thread: what form should this be in ?

1. what form should this be in ? 
    http://www.swindonadvertiser.co.uk/n...s__say_police/ new members, Muppet, or you've been spotted, just not rides and meets.
    A good ride is any ride you can walk away from, a GREAT ride is if you can use the bike afterward.”

Take 'em down with a sniper...end of prob and saving benefit payments I'd guess....next ????
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!

Chatterbox
    Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    Take 'em down with a sniper...end of prob and saving benefit payments I'd guess....next ????
    Everything else is shyte

Quote Originally Posted by Col View Post
    I like your thinking, this country is soft as **** and I have heard of this before about not chasing rogue bikers

Diamond Member
    As we are all law abiding bikers on here who never break the national speed limits we need not fear the deployment of snipers, aye? Lol
    Seriously though, I think this is a very sensible approach to a very difficult dilemma for the police. The News archives are saturated with horror stories of innocent bystander deaths as a result of high speed police pursuits in which the suspect is wanted for alleged minor offences. Far too many which could have been avoided in my opinion. We are not talking about armed robbers or murder suspects here. In many of these cases the police held sufficient information to apprehend the suspect after the initial incident. Can you imagine the outrage directed at the police if an innocent Pinehurst resident was injured or worse during a high speed pursuit of one of these youths?
    Last edited by redken1; 06-08-13 at 08:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redken1 View Post
    As we are all law abiding bikers on here who never break the national speed limits we need not fear the deployment of snipers, aye? Lol
    Seriously though, I think this is a very sensible approach to a very difficult dilemma for the police. The News archives are saturated with horror stories of innocent bystander deaths as a result of high speed police pursuits in which the suspect is wanted for alleged minor offences. Far too many which could have been avoided in my opinion. We are not talking about armed robbers or murder suspects here. In many of these cases the police held sufficient information to apprehend the suspect after the initial incident. Can you imagine the outrage directed at the police if an innocent local resident was injured or worse during the pursuit of one of these youths?
    yes , but I wonder if one of the youths mentioned is the little **** that stole my American import pro cicuit bike and ragging it round the fields endangering peoples lifes in the first case, I think its a case of the police don't want to give chase as everyone wants to blame them if things go wrong.

Diamond Member
    Not quite sure why the police are not using a camera to record the alleged anti-social behaviour with a view to collecting sufficient evidence to bring charges. If I was a local resident affected, that is the question I would be asking the commanding officer of the local station. and in written form of course.