Notices

Thread: Got a camera :)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nice camera !!

I want one for my commute in around Bristol , what I see/happens will truly amaze you all !!

oh and I think you only broke the law once , with a solid double white line cross over

haha... the image on the camera seems further away so when I crossed the lines they were not solid anymore

The camera is nice... when it works. The first one I sent it back because it had heavy cosmetic wear and the microphone hatch didn't seal completely, the second one which is the one I made this video had to send back because the microphone hatch didn't close at all and got stuck forever on the camera. Now I got a third one from another place and the menu button does not work, it does not recognize the 32GB card and the power on/off button does not do "click" so I never know when I'm really pressing it which makes me do more pressure and one day eventually will brake... So I guess I'll have to send this one back AGAIN.

uhhhhhhhh I thought white lines meant bikes are, of course, allowed to overtake as is the accepted rule at all times and are only put down to annoy car drivers by council workers having a little humour moment whilst giving old plod somat else to bleat about

well well laydeees 'n gennelmens seems at 0:40 into this dark and dismal fillum is an example of dimwit indecision as to which road to take so somebody literally went straight on and knocked some sign over...see the light is still working....nice!!!
    Last edited by Col; 08-08-13 at 10:44 AM.
    I need amusement in my sad life and it looks, very much, like you fit this requirement admirably..............begin the amusement!!!!!