Notices

Thread: You're all cordially invited.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. You're all cordially invited. 
    Hello all, we have an open day planned at our clubhouse on August the 3rd and you're all invited!

There will be a small bike show open to NON members of the Hells Angels, this competition is for you guys, there'll be prizes for best Harley, street fighter, custom and best in show, this is being judged by Glen from Rolling Art Motorcycles. Entry to the comp is FREE.

There will be a barbecue and soft drinks, admission is FREE but we'll be collecting for the church in Norman Rd being the good Christian fellows that we are, so all donations big or small will be greatly appreciated (unless it's left over burger!).

We hope to see you all stop in, even if it's just for a nosey, we don't bite unless we're really hungry and you're covered in ketchup!

I have tried to post a flier for this event and hopefully someone will tell me where I'm going wrong, its only 360kb! But if not please feel free to mail me any questions here or through our website, www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk and I'll get back to you OR come and see us at Calne Bike Day, we're on Wharf Lawn next to the Fudge Cottage!

Now where are my elasticated waist bike trousers.......................................... ..........
    www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk
    Strength & Honour

Hi there I was thinking of popping over to your bash for a couple ????? I could not enter website to ask where the event is ??? I guess I will ask at the calne bike meet

A few of us are on the WB Wales trip that day I'm afraid mate :/
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

Hi Nomad. I can't post a pic either and I am also the wrong side of forty
    My question is what time is it all starting at yours on Sat 3rd. Would like to try and find time to pop in for 10 mins or so.
    We also have our God Daughters 18th that night, typical, never rains but it pours.
    If you can't find your elasticated bike trousers, I'm sure I can oblige.........................

Banned
    Here you go

I just updated the settings for the file uploads. You should be now able to upload any image files up to 1mb in size with no limit on dimensions.

Have a go and see if it works, if not PM me and let me know.

London is a bit far for me at the moment but maybe next time.

Hope you have a great day though.
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

That isn't the one. The one Nomad is talking about is the one in Norman Road, Swindon. Just for local lads and lasses. I was talking to some one today and they believe it is an afternoon, evening job. The bike show is being held in the church car park as they haven't enough room at the club house which is, virtually opposite.

Would have liked to have gone to this but unfortunately will be on the WB Wales do.

Will be going to calne bike show but where the feck is warf lawn next to fudge cottage.?sounds like something from brothers grim lol