Hello all, we have an open day planned at our clubhouse on August the 3rd and you're all invited!

There will be a small bike show open to NON members of the Hells Angels, this competition is for you guys, there'll be prizes for best Harley, street fighter, custom and best in show, this is being judged by Glen from Rolling Art Motorcycles. Entry to the comp is FREE.

There will be a barbecue and soft drinks, admission is FREE but we'll be collecting for the church in Norman Rd being the good Christian fellows that we are, so all donations big or small will be greatly appreciated (unless it's left over burger!).

We hope to see you all stop in, even if it's just for a nosey, we don't bite unless we're really hungry and you're covered in ketchup!

I have tried to post a flier for this event and hopefully someone will tell me where I'm going wrong, its only 360kb! But if not please feel free to mail me any questions here or through our website, www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk and I'll get back to you OR come and see us at Calne Bike Day, we're on Wharf Lawn next to the Fudge Cottage!

Now where are my elasticated waist bike trousers.......................................... ..........