Notices

Thread: The Power of RAW Cannabis

1. The Power of RAW Cannabis 
    Banned
    Dr. William J. Courtney is an evangelist for the medicinal use of non-psychoactive, RAW cannabis.

Cannabis a.k.a. hemp is not psychoactive unless it is dried, cooked or burned, prior to injestion. While still raw, however it does not affect the cognition or motor skills of its user and therefore, it can be taken in doses 60 times greater than burned cannabis. It is at these doses that cannabis becomes among the most anti-inflammatory compounds ever discovered with medicinal applications for dozens of illnesses.

Courtney believes that hemp/cannabis needs to be re-categorized as a green leafy vegetable that should be consumed every day as a nutritional supplement by those afflicted by painful inflammatory conditions like arthritis, IBS, etc.

Dr. Donald Abrams, MD, Chief Hematology and Oncology at San Francisco General Hospital asserts that if cannabis were just discovered in the Amazon, people would be clamoring to make uses out of it - but instead, it suffers from the stigma of a "street drug" and worse - from the stiff legal sanctions against its possession or use in many states and countries.

Courtney says that the FDA, which owns a patent on cannabis recognizing its medicinal value should change its current status as a Schedule I narcotic with no accepted medical uses, as these two positions are in stark contradiction with one another.

Interesting post and video! Thanks for sharing! Time passed and things changed since this info was posted. Today many people have a possibility to use cannabis without being caught by the police . And they can not only smoke weed, but also use cbd oil (and there is a difference cbd oil vs hemp oil). Personally I'm for its legalization, but only in medicinal purpose as it helps people in the fight with cancer, glaucoma, Crohn's disease, dystonia, depression, anxiety, etc. But speaking about recreational use, I'm against it, because I'm sure it is harmful, especially on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    Interesting post and video! Thanks for sharing! Time passed and things changed since this info was posted. Today many people have a possibility to use cannabis without being caught by the police . And they can not only smoke weed, but also use cbd oil (and there is a difference cbd oil vs hemp oil). Personally I'm for its legalization, but only in medicinal purpose as it helps people in the fight with cancer, glaucoma, Crohn's disease, dystonia, depression, anxiety, etc. But speaking about recreational use, I'm against it, because I'm sure it is harmful, especially on a daily basis.
    I have sad first hand experience of the damage from long term use from a close relative, absolutely heart breaking the situation that the person and his family find himself in due to smoking weed. I of course cannot say it's would happen to everyone but, along with smoking tobacco certainly not something I have enouraged or tolerated with my kids when they were growing up.