Notices

Thread: Stubby adjustable levers

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Stubby adjustable levers 
    Been thinking of getting some stubby adjustable levers and looking on Ebay there are quite a few from Hong Kong which are much cheaper than UK sellers. Just wondered if anyone has ever bought any from Hong Kong and if they are any good? Just a bit worried they will be really poor quality.

Hi nicki i got a set for my last bike and i have just got a set for my new bike and the quality seems to be good for the price and the seller i purchased them from as many others do sell them in various colours and 2 different sizes a combination of adjuster colours heres a link to the seller i got mine from

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2210061270...84.m1439.l2649

Thanks a lot og40 much appreciated 😃

The levers on my Bird came from Honk Kong. Superb!
    "the empty can rattles the most!"

https://www.facebook.com/neil.hudd

Mine too came from Hong Kong (not had the pleasure of testing mine out yet - other than from the front of my house to the garage) but I'm almost certain that they will be just fine. Pretty quick delivery too, despite coming from "abroad".

Ordered some this morning

I had a set on the XJ6 and it took 3 years for the colour to fade, but at that price you can't complain.

Having said that the ST came with Pazzo levers and they feel a bit more quality than the ones I had from eBay.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

Banned
    I've had a couple of sets, needed a little work with a fine file as they were ever so slightly oversize on the faces around the pivot bolt, but that could well be just the one application

Mike has a set on the Street R. turned up quickly, beautifully packed, BUT pulled back far to far to the bars, also appeared to have too much slack in them up/down. Not really fit for purpose if you have no facilities at home for messing with stuff. Pulling back too far was sort with a rivet body, the up/down slackness with a 'Relentless' shin (thinest metal I could find. They did cost something silly like £18 to the door and are weld made and finished

Might be a daft question! I have seen them on ebay and wondered what is the advantage/benefits to them over the standard levers?