Notices

Thread: Raffle at Calne Bike Show

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Gooz, I have replied to your pm

We will be at the harp this week to collect anymore prizes which people wish to donate

Diamond Member
    Hi Hazel, tried to PM James, but for some reason I struggle with the new forum, probably just me. Anyway, apologies for leaving it so late - I will drop a bottle of spirits off at the H&C Wednesday for the raffle. Hope this is ok. If not ask James to message me on FB and I will make alternative arrangements to get it to you. Hope you all have a good day. I really wanted to attend this year, but unfortunately the customer I'm working for wants her house back ASAP.

Thank you for all the prizes, tickets will be £1 on Saturday if anybody would like the chance to win any of our great prizes ��

Hi Hazel - didn't make the meet last night is there somewhere I could drop off the prizes and leaflets today or tomorrow? Will you be setting up the stand tomorrow if so I could meet someone then anytime.

We will be setting up on Saturday morning from 830ish. We're going to be in out all day tomorrow so would you be able to bring them on Saturday?

Hmm -leaving for France 5am Saturday. I'm about all day tomorrow as not working so could drop off or meet somewhere to suit?

I'm at work all day and James is busy, if anyone else is reading this who can pick it up and get it to calne that would be great

I'm in Chippenham,feel free to drop off at mine and I'll take over when I go tmrw
    In loving memory of Mikkie Mahon 8th May 1986 - 28th September 2014. Taken too soon, ride free x
    “I WILL be a story in your head, but that’s ok. We are all stories in the end, just make yours a good one, eh?”

Thanks Goldie appreciated can you Pm me an address and a suitable any time after 4pm and I'll drop by. Or if you prefer call me 07973 373434.