Notices

Thread: Moto GP lost a fan :(

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I haven't had a TV for years now dont miss it because i use the BBC iplayer and all the others forITV, Ch5 and Ch4 etc. But moving the MotoGp from BBC to BT is crap to say the least.However ill still watch it there is always away via downloads.

I pay dorma directly for their online service, £85pa and you get all Moto 3,2 and gp. All practises , races etc and behind the scenes stuff. Been watching this way for the past few years as the BBC coverage is rubbish. Since F1 went to sky I hardly watch he BBC. Outrageous I still have to pay the license fee.....Pushing the web page to the Tv, make its just a good as anyone's service. Of course if your Internet connection is crap then this option isn't as good...
    Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

Quote Originally Posted by alanTDM View Post
    I haven't had a TV for years now dont miss it because i use the BBC iplayer and all the others forITV, Ch5 and Ch4 etc. But moving the MotoGp from BBC to BT is crap to say the least.However ill still watch it there is always away via downloads.
    How do you know when to vote on the X factor?

Diamond Member
    Politics on a biking forum should not be allowed, especially on the general bike chat section. Just saying lol

Quote Originally Posted by wiltshire builders View Post
    How do you know when to vote on the X factor?
    That's one of the many reasons why i aint got a TV lol

I am cancelling SKY, it is brilliant at the moment with free HD and Eurosport as part of my deal. I won't however switch to BT as it means my broadband will cost another £30 a month.

Wouldn't mind but pushing £90 a month to watch 2 maybe 3 races a month is silly.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/