Notices

Thread: Potholes !!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Swanny View Post
    I ride my push bike on the pavements.
    They are always empty where I ride and I don't feel safe riding along the road.
    No pavements available where I live, and like you I don't feel safe on the main roads but I have to do about 1.5 miles before I can turn off onto the less well used roads. You know how us bikers say that we are better drivers (of cars) having the experience of riding our bikes? The same can be said of the pushbike experience - it really does put a lot into perspective.

Quote Originally Posted by QBee View Post
    I hate to be negative here but I've reported several to WCC and they do sod all.

The A36 and Warminster roundabout is in a disgusting state and the road past Longleat is even worse along with numerous other roads.
    The roundabout at Salisbury end of Warminster on the A36 has been bodged up many times in the last few months yet is almost always a trench.

I bent my gsxr back wheel last October on the A36 due to a pothole and it was finally filled the end of Feb. I reported it several times and even took to sending the man in charge several abusive messages to try to get some attention but it seems they just don't give a toss.