Notices

Thread: Average speed cameras

Hybrid View

Platinum Member
    I only know this because my mate got caught this way doing 98mph through a 50 average
    I'd guess they don't go to the same efforts for someone doing 52.

Never thought they would go to those kinds of efforts to catch someone for speeding when more serious crimes are being committed.
    I think 48 mph over the limit is a serious crime and it appears they do too.
    Last edited by Ducatista; 05-05-13 at 07:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ducatista View Post
    I'd guess they don't go to the same efforts for someone doing 52.

I think 48 mph over the limit is a serious crime and it appears they do too.

I wouldn't imagine they would go to the same efforts for someone doing 52, a £60 fine and 3 points for alot of man hours.

Ken: I regularly see cars and bikes come flying past me in these 50 zones, they are there for a reason but if you you hit someone at 50mph they are probably not going to survive anyway.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

Quote Originally Posted by Senna(Dan) View Post
    I regularly see cars and bikes come flying past me in these 50 zones.
    So do I, but I stick to 50. Not worth the risk IMO even on a bike. I'm never sure if the ones on the other side can't see you.....
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"