Quote Originally Posted by Jacde View Post
Aww bugger, hope there's not too much damage to you or the bike and gws chick.

Your clutch usage, are you finding it difficult to use the lever?? When you're back on the bike it may well be worth considering changing the clutch lever to a small one, I had to do that on my bike for both clutch and front break, little hands and fingers don't work so well with full sized levers!
Further to that are the revs dropping to zero from high up when you are releasing the clutch (as in when you pull the clutch in do the revs drop right down)? If so the back wheel will be locking because of the compression on the 600 engine is much higher than the 250 was. Either blip the throttle if the revs drop to idle to better match the engine speed with that of the back wheel or very slowly let out the clutch lever so they come back into sync rather than "dumping" the clutch lever. I have done it on a few occasions and locked the real end up as a result on old bike (my R6 has a slipper clutch so doesn't do it)

May be worth getting someone else you trust or someone from the forums here to ride it to see if its normal or broken?

That's for another day, hope you are better soon!