Notices

Thread: Cobra Leathers - Excellent work and service

1. Cobra Leathers - Excellent work and service 
    I would just like to recommend Annie at Cobra leathers for any leather alterations or repairs. Having recently replaced the zip in my non compatible trousers and jacket, together with adding a panel to the jacket, they look like they left the factory like this. Brilliant work, carried out ahead of schedule and less than quoted' what's not to like. :-)

www.cobra-leathers.co.uk

Great to hear of good service!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

I hear nothing but good news about Annie at Cobra, I think my 2 piece will be going in to shorten the trousers a bit.
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

Our whole charter use Cobra leathers for any work on our cut's, Annie always does an excellent job for a fair price and uses her initiative if somethings not 100%.

We appreciate all she's done for us and even put a link on our website to hers as a thank you.
    www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk
    Strength & Honour

Thanks for all the kind words, It is very much appreciated. It's the best reccomendation any person can get. Annie Cobra Leathers