Notices

Thread: Objective comparison needed please.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    +1, stay clear of the Suzi.

Is your life worth the risk?
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

Sounds a bit of a no brainer. 'Racing' Suzuki Maruader? come on...

Matt
    As has been said already stick with the Kawaski, probably easier to insure as well. From personal experience I would also shop around for your insurance using the internet. Just had a quote for my K1600 GTSe that was £130 cheaper than my current Bennetts insurance. Not sure if this will work for you but try MCE Insurance company based in Northamptonshire. Good luck

coming form experience don't go for anything that has been put together form two bikes or/and you don't know the history of the bike like the mileage etc. also a bike that has been used for racing has most likely been striped and re-built a hundred and one times and if the person is a half a job harry the bike is going to have a few bolts missing here and there, also if the bike is made from two separate bikes it would suggest that there was a f**k up along the way so they needed a cheap replacement. i had problem with a bike that was made from two different bikes and all was good till i found out that the bike's engine number was different to the frame number so who ever put it together didn't let any one know (DVLA) about it for some reason :P but any how go for a reliable bike witch you can find out the history of etc..

hope this helps
    If it moves and it shouldn't, use duct tape. If it doesn't move and it should, use WD-40.

The Eliminator. No questions.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Kawasaki without question.

Please, for the love of God, don't buy a cut & shut bike. Even if it's just parts rather than frame / engine etc, your life is worth more than a few hundred pounds.
    2008 Honda CBR125R.

Definitely the Kawasaki eliminator or wait for a decent Suzuki/Yamaha cruiser to come along.