Notices

Thread: Brenta Brake pads

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    i have the Kyoto pads from Wemoto in mine and the stopping power is impressive, switched to EBC GG when the Kyoto's ran out but the EBC failed and crumbled to dust after 2 months, utter wank and won't use EBC again, Kyotos back in and happy days with the confidence in braking, sometimes cheap doesn't always mean crap....Kyoto's only cost £6 each and thats a bargain
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....

Quote Originally Posted by Dan505 View Post
    i have the Kyoto pads from Wemoto in mine and the stopping power is impressive, switched to EBC GG when the Kyoto's ran out but the EBC failed and crumbled to dust after 2 months, utter wank and won't use EBC again, Kyotos back in and happy days with the confidence in braking, sometimes cheap doesn't always mean crap....Kyoto's only cost £6 each and thats a bargain

Very true words!
    '12 NC700X

I use Armstrong pads on the GS. Much cheaper than EBC and I can't tell the difference in terms of stopping power.

Try them, if they are crap, go straight pack to what you know.
    "there's no aspect, no facet, no moment in life that can't be improved with pizza"

Failing that you could try Carbon Lorraine pads...the same ones used on the eurostar an I guess yours is kind of like a train.... :P
    onwards and upwards and sometimes a little sidewards....