Notices

Thread: Plod Laser Speed site

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Diamond Member
    Politics ???????????

Lips sealed
    Last edited by redken1; 21-04-13 at 02:21 PM.

Banned
    Nope not politics, it's law

CSA is Admiralty law believe it or not and boy do they hate it when you remind them of the fact............ closely followed by and sorry mate im not in or never have been in the ****ing navy !

Swanny, I want to thank you for those links, I'd never seen the Strawman page, what a great and informative read.

This is the stuff we need to try and encourage others to read, if a greater number of the public got to know all this stuff we would have a chance at making changes for the better but with the media being owned by staunch Conservative (not the political party but their state of mind) Freemasons and Jews (Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Disney, CBS, Fox etc) who are all part of the "world elite/illuminati/Bilderberg Group" (google them all, lots of stuff on You Tube because they can't get in on mainstream media).

I read an article written by an industrialist in the 1930's who had written that the country should not be strewn with people but they should be herded into massive cities which would be connected by major roads, this would make it easy to monitor them in the cities and on the roads. People should be discouraged from living in the middle of nowhere because the government would find it costly to monitor them and so there should be no sewerage or power made available to these people.

He also went on to discuss the importance of making sure televisions were affordable and that everyone had them because they were the perfect tool in the drive to condition and program the people into believing and following whatever the government said. He said the television was the perfect instrument for mind control and it was vital to allow the people to believe they live in a democracy even if it is just watered down slavery.

This is a heavy post, too much for most folk to swallow but congatulations to anyone who's looked at any of the stuff Swanny and I have mentioned, hopefully the mist will have cleared enough to make you think about what is really going on around us all.
    www.hellsangelsnomads.co.uk
    Strength & Honour

Now I understand why this forum is going down hill

General bike chat !???

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by 81-Nomad View Post

I read an article written by an industrialist in the 1930's who had written that the country should not be strewn with people but they should be herded into massive cities which would be connected by major roads, this would make it easy to monitor them in the cities and on the roads. People should be discouraged from living in the middle of nowhere because the government would find it costly to monitor them and so there should be no sewerage or power made available to these people.
    That's Agenda 21 which is being put into place right now

He also went on to discuss the importance of making sure televisions were affordable and that everyone had them because they were the perfect tool in the drive to condition and program the people into believing and following whatever the government said. He said the television was the perfect instrument for mind control and it was vital to allow the people to believe they live in a democracy even if it is just watered down slavery.
    And now you know why television programs are called "programs" and why the government pushed for people to have digital TV

Sorry QBee I wasn't aware that the forum was going downhill??

Perhaps we need a new board for Conspiracy Theories...
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

Banned
    Swanny, I want to thank you for those links, I'd never seen the Strawman page, what a great and informative read.
    Actually it's been updated with some new info since the last time I looked. I'm rereading it
    http://www.yourstrawman.com/

This is the stuff we need to try and encourage others to read, if a greater number of the public got to know all this stuff we would have a chance at making changes for the better but with the media being owned by staunch Conservative (not the political party but their state of mind) Freemasons and Jews (Warner Brothers, 20th Century Fox, Disney, CBS, Fox etc) who are all part of the "world elite/illuminati/Bilderberg Group" (google them all, lots of stuff on You Tube because they can't get in on mainstream media).

This is a heavy post, too much for most folk to swallow but congatulations to anyone who's looked at any of the stuff Swanny and I have mentioned, hopefully the mist will have cleared enough to make you think about what is really going on around us all.
    Yep more people should wake up!