Notices

Thread: Plod Laser Speed site

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Plod Laser Speed site 
    Yesterday I was driving from Fonthill Hill Bishop to the A303 at Chicklade Bottom, there was a plod in black (no hi viz) sat on the Armco with his hand held speed device.

1/4 further along three of his colleagues were giving three drivers a hard time.

Personally I have never seen them there although its a route I use fairly often it's not every week.

Banned
    Thanks for the warning

Cheers for the heads up, they seem to be everywhere at the moment
    When it's your time to go it's your time, so don't let it catch you.

Platinum Member
    Thanks for the info.
    There was also two speed trap vehicles on the Warminster by pass (at two locations)
    1. Car at Longleat lay-by
    2. Van in lay-by close to back route into Warminster.

Failed to meet their speeding ticket quota for last year then, smash as many in as possible in the first month?
    People are more violently opposed to fur than leather because it's safer to harass rich women than motorcycle gangs.

http://tbex.co.uk/

Banned
    Nothing better to do

Quote Originally Posted by Senna(Dan) View Post
    Failed to meet their speeding ticket quota for last year then, smash as many in as possible in the first month?
    Sounds spot on!

Guys, you need to look into Common Law/Statute Law and Fleet Admiralty Law.

We have all 3 running in the UK, sometimes they contradict each other but with people being conditioned to do as we're told by the government, people don't question it and pay the fines. The police aren't taught any of this because it would pickle their tiny little brains if they knew they were imposing laws upon people which actually don't apply.

For example, on You Tube a guy called Jon Harris gets pulled over by the cops for having no MOT, insurance or Tax. When being questioned he would not say it was his car, only his "mode of transport", he started asking the police which legal system they were prosecuting him under and they had to get their superior to come as they could not deal with this man. The Commissioner came and Jon was released without any charge.

The reason he only refereed to it as "his mode of transport" is in the Magna Carta, the document pretty much all capitalist society is loosely based upon, it states that "No Sheriff will take a mans horse, cart or mode of transport against his free will", this has never been repealed so can be used to overrule newer laws.

Many lawyers wont even go down this route as it means they aren't "playing the game" so to speak but I think it's worth learning about.

Under Common law, there is no such thing as a speeding offence. Common law states that someone has to have been hurt/robbed/disadvantaged for there to have been a crime committed, if nobody is effected there is no crime.

Common law also states the punishment must fit the crime. I tried this by deliberately getting a parking ticket, I bought an hours ticket and placed it upside down on my dash, 10 minutes into it they ticketed me. When the fine came through I wrote back apologising for the mistake and with a copy of my ticket. I never left the car park for 4 hours but due to them ticketing me after 10 mins they didn't know how long I was there so I offered to pay for the hour again.

I never heard any more from them because I offered to pay the correct amount (minimum time available) for parking, this is fair and just and had they taken me to court they would have lost.

This is fact folks and definitely worth learning about if you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Rabb View Post
    Thanks for the info.
    There was also two speed trap vehicles on the Warminster by pass (at two locations)
    1. Car at Longleat lay-by
    2. Van in lay-by close to back route into Warminster.
    They were just outside Trowbridge today too.

Good to see them catching some of the little scrotes that think speeding in 30 limits acceptable.

Shame they dont stop a few more of the tossers using mobile phones too.

Banned
    Thanks for the info Nomad
    I've spent a lot of time looking into the Freeman on the land movement (there are a few others here that understand it also)
    Here's is a good site which I expect you've seen http://www.yourstrawman.com/
    You don't need to pay a parking ticket it is nothing more than just a notice which you can lawfully ignore

The people trust is also doing some great work at claiming our sovereignty back
    http://peoplestrust1776.org/
    http://oppt-in.com/