Notices

Thread: hello

1. hello 
    hey all sites looking good so far.

names alan if you dont know me and i drive a rover 220 coupe turbo.

i dont have a bike at the moment but i will be getting one asap i have had a couple of bikes.

last bike i had was a aprilia rs125 thats the fastest bike ive owned but i have rode lots of my mates 400's, 600's, 1000's im hoping to get a 600 summer time not sure what one yet though

cheers aj

2. Re: hello 
    Welcome Alan...

Thanks for the comments...considering we only went live at 7.30 tonight its certainly looking good so far!

What 600's have u looked at so far? Once i get my RR i'll bring it down for u to have a look at.

Keep us posted mate

3. Re: hello 
    welcome my 600 bandit was really nippy at only 78bhp, it's surprising how much quicker 2 wheels feels compared to 4 (I drive a 140ish bhp gti engine'd 206cc)

hoping that my next bike is going to be a 1200 bandit though which is just silly engine size, still only 100bhp though (0-60 in 3 secs)
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: hello 
    hey mac i have no idea what im going to get, i did used to want a gsxr 600 but there so common nowadays no offence to anyone that has one there great bikes to ride to look at i just like to own somthing that theres not many of, says me with a rover coupe thats common as muck at the mo :

think ill wait untill i can afford it before i start to choose would love a bike this summer but i said that last summer and it didnt happen still got to do my test which i think i will start to do very soon.

hey dabz yeah bikes are soooo fast and so much fun even my 125 was fast and fun i just cant wait to own a 600 and then i can ride it how i like because obviously my mates bikes i took it easy on and didnt get chance to feel the real power of them ect..i dont mean im going to ride stupid when i get my own bike lol.

cheers aj

5. Re: hello 
    Alan
    Morning mate..theres plenty of choices out there just depends on ur budget.
    Watch out for content on the site like bike reviews etc/kit review/ideal first bikes for 125/500's/600's etc etc...

Get saving mate...our fish and chip trip will be just round the corner befor you know it! lol

6. Re: hello 
    morning

cool ill keep my eyes open for them will be pretty useful.
    buget not sure on yet depends how much i win on the lottory

mmmmm i can smell them right now.

bike ride outs are great i went on one with all my mates few years back when i had the 125 mates all had 400-600's but hey the 125 kept up pretty well and it was great fun

cant wait...