Notices

Thread: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh?

1. Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Folks. Got to admit I found you by accident BUT Ive been to visit every day since!
    About me! Many moons ago I used to Drag race a HOME BUILT SUZI x7 (250 air cooled twin for the youngsters) but I gave it up for the love of a woman.... I know SUCKER!!! We are now bitterly divorced with 2 kids that I get limited access to :-[ (my X was a real Babe... Just like the one in the film!) but I have re-married (DONT START!) to a Beautiful 20 year old (Im 41!) and we have a 6 month old daughter called Roxanne!
    Im trying to build an off road buggy at the moment using an old Air cooled 2stroke (see WANTED/BREAKERS)
    I live in Calne & work as Area Team Fundraising Manager for a charity helping kids with Cerebral Palsy.
    I dont have a bike at the moment (my son has a mini moto scrambler here that I got him for Christmas!) I'd love a trike but I will get on to that if the off road buggy progect works out ok!
    I play pool for a pub team in Melksham on Tuesdays.

Better shut up now!!! talk soon Bye!!!!!

2. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    20 yr old, niceone

project buggy sounds very cool also the home build suzi sounds ace!

welcome to the forums
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

3. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    welcome dude, drag bike and buggy sounds cool. Get some pics up on the bugy if you can, still bike related er sort off

4. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    Diamond Member
    Cheers Guys!

Will keep you informed bout the buggy etc.

I raced the X7 for quite a few yrs and it was street legal JUST!

If you want I could tell you what I did to it but the 1/4 mile time was 12.26sec ORIGINAL 16.96 7 speed tested at 137.6mph! Not bad for a 271cc 2 stroke (hence the name Amante 271)

5. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    geez 12.26 1/4 mile from 271cc is mad!
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

6. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    Diamond Member
    I got the bike bog standard over the counter, stripped it into 3 piles 1, Engine, 2 frame forks & wheels and 3 junk!
    Engine wise it had 2 base gaskets 2/5ths of a head gasket to raise the ports and re-gain compression. Modified Micron Spannies, S&B air filters, 105 mainjets, Hy-tech race reeds, TS125 1st oversize pistons & rings.
    Seat was taken from a TZ350 Yam with Triumph tiger rear light, Micron ace bars, stearing damper (!) 3teeth less on the rear sprocket. Halfords spot lights on a home made bracket - high beam on top of low (130w/80w - BRIGHT!!!) KH400 Clocks. Under tank lighting - who said "bling" was a new thing! I think thats the bulk of it! Oh by the way this was done 23YEARS AGO!!!!!!

7. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    Welcome to the forums mate...
    Any plans for getting a bike for the future?? or are your women keeping their pennies away from u?? lol

8. Re: Greetings And Felicitations!! Posh Eh? 
    Diamond Member
    No, senior management is cool with me getting another bike. im working on an off road buggy project - for my son.... HONEST!!! But Id love to have a go at a sensible Trike...
    A V8 Rover or a Canadian import V-Max some thing for the weekend with a bit of poke to it!!!