Notices

Thread: yet another newbie......

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. yet another newbie...... 
    afternoon everyone, i've been directed to the site by bluebiker247 and thought i might aswell give it a go! so here i am......anyways, i'm only 16 so dont plan on getting a bike on the road until next year sometime. At the mo i've got a 1996 CR125 crosser, which i'm just about getting used to! so yeah, thats about it really...

2. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    Welcome to the mad house. Look forward to meeting you.

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

3. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    that's a cracking bike to start on and plenty of fun. give it a couple of weeks and you'll be running rings round us lot... or should that be "riding rings"

Look forward to meeting you at one of the ride-outs.

don't be fooled, your 125cc will be plenty quick enough to suffice on a ride-out.

4. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    onfire23
    Nos kit might make it a little trick 8-)

5. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    Platinum Member
    ello!

6. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    Platinum Member
    Hi yer cr125 bloke, glad to have you here, and what all this modesty stuff ? I've seen this guy ride of road, he's very quick and learning fast, beats me already, and yes your right its a crackin bike, welcome, look forward to seein you soon.

7. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    Diamond Member
    Hi mate. Glad to see youve decided to take the plunge and join up with the big boys (and gals) in the Asylum!!

Expect you are faster than Bluebiker especially as you have a age and size advantage!!! Ive seen his waist line!! LOL! Bottoms out the suspention on a Beemer!!! Sponsership deal with Michelin is on the way... I Heard they want a new mascot!! LOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

8. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    hahaha!! well cheers for that! although i have to admit, all this talk of "The Asylum" and "The Madhouse"......should I be worried???!

9. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    Only if you don't have your medication handy :P
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

10. Re: yet another newbie...... 
    Welcome m8