Well hi boys & girls, My name is Stuart (2 mum and dad) and bedders 2 my pizz takin mate's.. bless em! 32 yr old spanner man/ roofer (dont ask) and habbitual lover of anything that scares the ****e outa me and makes me gigle. My history with bikes starts way back in 79 at the age of 5 when i started racing with the cotswold schoolboy motor cycle club. I loved it then and instead of jackin it in at 13...well u know. I now have a passionate need to get my arse back in the saddle,,, live again! Got me test on 12th june yippeeee so thought i'd pop in and say hi to everybody. Gonna take me a while to get used to reading the roads and the tunnel vision drivers that i wittness every day in me car, im an off road boy ultimately so need to take it easy i rekon. Im in love with this years gsx-750r (Thats takin it easy out the window then) but thinkin bout buyin a gixxer 600 secy hand instead. If any of you have tips on the 600 gixxer and what to look for on a secy hand model i'd like to know!! lookin @ 02 onwards. With good riding and a ****e load of luck i hope to meet some of you soon at the meets. Thanks for reading Guys 'n' gals.