Notices

Thread: Another newbie

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Another newbie 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by GixerBoy
    99.9% isn't it Stu??!! ;D
    C'mon I was being kind and rounded down!!
    Must admit though one of my fav bikes I had was the Mille R though, but I did exchange it for a gsxr1000!!

2. Re: Another newbie 
    Welcome Rich. What are you swapping the RSVR in for? Don't succombe to one of those soul-less Japanese i4s!

Taking cover now ;D ;D

3. Re: Another newbie 
    > How very dare you sir, soul-less Japanese 4s. They are not all soul-less, some have style,grace and character (as do some of the riders) kindly refrain from genralizations :P

4. Re: Another newbie 
    Platinum Member
    Yeah!! :P

5. Re: Another newbie 
    Oh and on the subject of Jap 4s,I thought I could never love another bike like I do my exup...until I tried a mates gixer 750 today.What an awsome bike ! ! my head may be turning :-/

6. Re: Another newbie 
    Stu
    Be happy with what you got!!

7. Re: Another newbie 
    I am happy with what I've got, it's just that when I think of those sleek modern lines the purr of the modern 4 stroke well designed lightweight engine the well balanced feel of the bike in corners, the way your face gets all pushed out of shape while accelerating, the feel of the taut skin on my face as my mouth tries to reach my ears after riding it.....I can't help but wonder :-[

8. Re: Another newbie 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncingBunny
    I am happy with what I've got, it's just that when I think of those sleek modern lines the purr of the modern 4 stroke well designed lightweight engine the well balanced feel of the bike in corners, the way your face gets all pushed out of shape while accelerating, the feel of the taut skin on my face as my mouth tries to reach my ears after riding it.....I can't help but wonder :-[
    Good point well put but bet yours gets more looks tomorrow than your standard gsxr cbr etc

9. Re: Another newbie 
    There is that I suppose,and as I'm an attention whore I'll stick with what I have until.......

10. Re: Another newbie 
    Stu
    Quote Originally Posted by BouncingBunny
    There is that I suppose,and as I'm an attention whore I'll stick with what I have until.......
    save and keep yours and have a newer shiney bike!! Best of both worlds