Notices

Thread: vertically challenged

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: vertically challenged 
    Thanks baby blade 069..Are we two of a few females with a bike interest or are there more? Not that I can call myself a proper biker fanatic..havent even passed my test yet but heres hoping

2. Re: vertically challenged 
    bluebiker247

You sound rather naughty dont you...
    Anyway what sort of reception will I get when I turn up on my 50cc moped after my CBT? Not sure I am up for a big one!( and before you make any other assumptions other than a bike I meant a 1000cc )
    Looking at the site you all have pretty tasty bikes. My moped will be a p....s take
    especially when I turn up in my red hot leathers and boots

3. Re: vertically challenged 
    You don't need to pass your test to be a bike fanatic - I've known a few pillions over the years who could be classed as fanatics. There are quite a few girls on the WB site, ranging from pillion thru' learner to experienced rider (of bikes Blue!)

By the way, has anyone warned you about Blue yet? I'll sort him later - or perhaps not, he might enjoy it! He keeps trying to get us girls to sort him out! ;D

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

4. Re: vertically challenged 
    Platinum Member
    A listern, a bikes a bike, and no one will look down on you what ever you ride so come along, you'll be very welcome and meet some nice people, ..........you'll just have to accept the others for what they are ;D ;D ;D

Me naughty :-? nar not me, pure as the driven snow

5. Re: vertically challenged 
    Don't you worry about what you ride at present - come along regardless, come in a car if need be. If we are doing a run and you want to go but haven't got a suitable bike, then generally someone will take you pillion. We have done the ocaisional run for smaller bikes, aint we Blue?

Just remember that whatever they are riding now they started on 'L' plates at one time or another and for some of them it was in the dim & distant past when it was far far easier to pass the test than it is for you nowadays!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: vertically challenged 
    Hello, good luck.
    Steve

you make me dizzy running circles in my head
    www.speedsnap.co.uk

7. Re: vertically challenged 
    Hi there again...another female member here........

Just to let u know that I have a 125cc and I have been made to feel very welcome by the guys and gals on here.......only bin on one rideout and a couple of Avebury meets!!!!! but still....enjoyed every minute of it!!!!!!!!!! Soon to take me test and get a bigger bike tho.

Its end of the season for most bike clubs but Avebury and Lysley are still meeting (i think?) If the weathers ok and Stu can avoid the rain!!!!! Then take a trip out there one night.Wed for Avebury and Mons. for the Lysley Arms.

Take Care and Happy Riding

Silver x

8. Re: vertically challenged 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bluebiker247
    Me naughty :-? nar not me, pure as the driven snow
    Pure as the driven slush more like!!!

Hi Hippy Chick!

We are all friendly here and we dont bite... well not too hard... unless you want us too!!!

Your one up on me at the moment as I dont even have a bike on the road!!! (In the garage awaiting copious amounts of TLC!)

Its good to see not all slo-ped riders are Chavs and some want to join the big biking family that we belong to. If youve got any problems or questions dont be affraid to ask cos Im sure SOMEONE out here will have an answer.... only too pleased to help!!

9. Re: vertically challenged 
    alreet shorty
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

10. Re: vertically challenged 
    Platinum Member
    Welcome!