Hi everyone, my name is Larry (aka flyingosca) I recently bought a beat up old Yamaha 900 trike from eBay (where else?) and have had it repaired / restored professionally although I have still had to sort out a lot of the wiring myself.
I live and work during the week in Oaksey nr Swindon but live in Skegness (where the trike is at the moment). I've just got hold of one of those Trail-a-Trike gizmos so plan to bring my ride back with me when I come back to work on Sunday pm.
I now have to find someone local to Osksey / Cricklade / Cirencester / Swindon who can do an MOT on the trike for me as the current one expired a week or so ago. Can anyone out there suggest a garage?
The last time I rode a bike, apart from as pillion passenger was about 35 years ago when I had a Honda 125 trail bike which kept throwing me off and I kinda lost my enthusiasm!
Now I'm pushing 55 I thought it time to hit the lanes and byeways again but as I don't have a bike licence I decided the trike was the way to go as I am an aging hippy and want to collect my pension from the postoffice (when the time comes) on my trike with my white ponytail blowing in the wind 8-)
I'd like to hear from any 'new' riders with their stories, advice, tips etc as I am a real biker virgin and need to be shown the ropes!!
Regards to everyone and safe riding!
Larry de Wit