Hello peeps!

Well, for those of you who have been following the mini soap opera (particularly Nokesy ), we have finally reached the next episode........... :

Firstly, thanks for the congratulations guys and gals! Have sent off for my new licence so looking forward to getting that back, tho have finally had to surrender my old paper one and trade it in for the one with a mugshot. How come passport photos are never flattering?! :-/

I am now back in Wiltshire following my 4-wheeled road trip to Scotland. 11 1/2 hours to get there (bank holiday friday), just under 9 to get back, with lots of manual labour and some alcohol in between! (Too much time chopping down trees led to difficulty holding the glass! :-? PK managed to avoid the manual labour bit by getting stuck on a boat in the Caspian Sea for longer than he should have, only getting back in the country late on Saturday, and is now somewhere on the M6 heading to Wilts. The moral of this tale being that tomorrow will be our first chance to go bike shopping.......... yippee!!

Got to sit on a mates CBR600F whilst up North (no way he was going to let me test ride his baby tho! ;D :- :'()............ beautiful beast with a lovely roar, but have to admit to being a bit put off by the weight. Dont know if it was just muscle fatigue from the tree-felling or if I truly am a feeble female, but found it a tad heavy. The good news was that I could get both feet on the ground tho! Those Daytona boots work wonders for giving you a bit of extra leg length

Going to check out the dealers in Swindon/Bristol over the next few days, so if anyone has any recommedations for where to go they will be gratefully received

Will keep you informed, tho should probably start posting this under general chat rather than intro ......... what's the etiquette on that? Or should I just wait until we finally get the bike and then just post an announcement complete with fanfare?