Notices

Thread: Greetings from Trowbridge

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obzy
    Thanks mate - maybe we should all have a Sunday meet at Avebury in the next few weeks, so I can meet up with you guys in person. We can all stand in the freezing car park, smoking rollies, drinking coke and trying not to make it too obvious that we're busting for a piddle
    LOL!! Sounds like fun.... right up to the last bit!!! (I did hear there are some big stones you can pop behind tho if your REALLY desparate!!) ;D

2. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    ello from another zed here ... just read your comments about Fowlers, we often ride there for the cafe and talking rubbish so will keep an eye out

3. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    excellent! I'll post again when I know I'll definately be about. Helping my Mum move this weekend, so will be driving a van around - oh joy.

So, if you pass a white van man between Bristol and Trowbridge over the weekend, look for the give-aways that it's me. ie: doing things that no other van driver does - staying back, moving over so you can pass and giving the nod if you're coming the other way

Funny - still nod even if I'm on four wheels - kind of an involuntary thing. Do get some odd looks though, lol.

4. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    [quote author=Obzy link=1193520946/0#12 date=1193869089]excellent! I'll post again when I know I'll definately be about. Helping my Mum move this weekend, so will be driving a van around - oh joy.

So, if you pass a white van man between Bristol and Trowbridge over the weekend, look for the give-aways that it's me. ie: doing things that no other van driver does - staying back, moving over so you can pass and giving the nod if you're coming the other way

Funny - still nod even if I'm on four wheels - kind of an involuntary thing. Do get some odd looks though, lol.[/quote]

I know what you mean - habit dies hard!
    With my bike I am complete.

5. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost

I know what you mean - habit dies hard!
    ME too! Thank God Im not alone! Does that mean I DONT need theropy after all??

6. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271

Sadly Amante, you are not alone.... However I never said that you did not need therapy! :-?
    With my bike I am complete.

7. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Diamond Member
    Well apart from the time you saw his nervous twitch that was.

8. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Quote Originally Posted by Amante 271
    Dunno ... you may not need theropy, but therapy may help

It's a sad day when one looks at filtering lines in a car :-?

9. Re: Greetings from Trowbridge 
    Diamond Member
    :'( Back to the THERAPY clinic (aka The Home for the moderately bewildered!) for me then....

Nurse, can I have my nice warm jacket please...

the one with the sleeves that do up round the back!!

Just had a thought!!! Probably be seeing you guys & gals back down there!! I feel so much better now!!! Lol!!