lol hey Amante, firstly, as any smart arse early 20's young man is within there right to do, im going to correct you, rather then saying resemble, i think you mean't you recent that comment

And yeah, my 125 serves me well, it gets me from A to B and even to C sometimes :-? lol ;D I love biking, i think i may eventually go for my full motorcycle category, it would be rude not to, and i hope to see more of you in the spring, i ride all year round, and to prove just how dedicated, if you can remember how bad out it was on tuesday, i was out in that weather between Devizes and avebury in the thick of it at 3:30, you will see me and my Friend Pete about alot more as you start to re-emerge from the woodwork as the weather betters ( i know some of you only ride in the better weather, and i don't blame you if you are hard working enough to own a car 2) or just so old that ur insurance isn't a wage killer lol--

As for boating, well i love everything about it, its a serene alternative to blasting down the roads at a modest 70 (downhill lol) or from the work i do with people with dementia, Contrasts work, and it is definitely that keeps the balance.

what am i here for, i want to meet more like minded people who ride, if you fall into a 50, 100, 125, 750, 1000 class, if i can keep up with you, i will ride with you lol.

My good friend Pete rides a Kawasaki Ninja, and we manage

Would be nice to meet you guys, so heads up this spring