Notices

Thread: Greetings from the Inland Waterways

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Greetings from the Inland Waterways 
    lol hey Amante, firstly, as any smart arse early 20's young man is within there right to do, im going to correct you, rather then saying resemble, i think you mean't you recent that comment

And yeah, my 125 serves me well, it gets me from A to B and even to C sometimes :-? lol ;D I love biking, i think i may eventually go for my full motorcycle category, it would be rude not to, and i hope to see more of you in the spring, i ride all year round, and to prove just how dedicated, if you can remember how bad out it was on tuesday, i was out in that weather between Devizes and avebury in the thick of it at 3:30, you will see me and my Friend Pete about alot more as you start to re-emerge from the woodwork as the weather betters ( i know some of you only ride in the better weather, and i don't blame you if you are hard working enough to own a car 2) or just so old that ur insurance isn't a wage killer lol--

As for boating, well i love everything about it, its a serene alternative to blasting down the roads at a modest 70 (downhill lol) or from the work i do with people with dementia, Contrasts work, and it is definitely that keeps the balance.

what am i here for, i want to meet more like minded people who ride, if you fall into a 50, 100, 125, 750, 1000 class, if i can keep up with you, i will ride with you lol.

My good friend Pete rides a Kawasaki Ninja, and we manage

Would be nice to meet you guys, so heads up this spring

2. Re: Greetings from the Inland Waterways 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich86
    lol hey Amante, firstly, as any smart arse early 20's young man is within there right to do, im going to correct you, rather then saying resemble, i think you mean't you recent that comment
    No actually RESEMBLE was the correct word! :-[

3. Re: Greetings from the Inland Waterways 
    Diamond Member
    These youngster he Amante, they just dont watch propper TV anymore...

4. Re: Greetings from the Inland Waterways 
    Hello there, do a bit of boating myself, live near devizes, will keep a look out for, i to ride all year round, just about to get myself a couple of winter hacks.