Notices

Thread: Hello all...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Hello all... 
    If the weather forcast I've just been looking at is the same one you have been looking at and you consider that to be an improvement, then I take my hat off to you if you are out & about purely for pleasure this weekend!
    With my bike I am complete.

2. Re: Hello all... 
    It's an improvement based on earlier forecasts not based on earlier this week unfortunately. It looks like it will be real windy tomorrow especially but dry for most of the day... same on Saturday... Bucketing down on Sunday and sun glorious sun on Monday. To me that says 3 out of 4 days for riding which is not bad... although the wind can be a little worrying. Don't think I'll take the Goldwing out lol.

Regards,

3. Re: Hello all... 
    Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooo

4. Re: Hello all... 
    Platinum Member
    Hello D and M

5. Re: Hello all... 
    Thank you for the further welcomes. Already been out today and about to set off again... lovely weather lol... OK, bit windy but what the heck lol.

6. Re: Hello all... 
    thanks for rubbing it in some of us have to work hope you have fun and the weather stays ok for you

7. Re: Hello all... 
    Gee, sorry lol. I usually have to work too and I work crazy hours from home so I don't usually have an excuse to get out on the bike during the week. So bank holiday, weather good or bad... I went out again and got rained on! But still had a lot of fun. Thanks Looking at the hail storm that just went over, I'm glad I wasn't out in that mind you.

8. Re: Hello all... 
    well i am glad to see you had some fun and got wet i cant wait till the summer to get time off and get out myself and not just to and from work and the bike mite stay clean for a couple of days when i clean it