Just joined the site today so wanted to say hi and look forward to meeting up with some of you sometime. We're Dave and Meike and we moved to Wiltshire about 5 years ago. Got two motorcycles... a Suzuki GSF1250SA for fun and a Honda GL1800 for touring. Of course some won't think that is a bike lol but we've heard all the jokes and anyway we're having the optional jacuzzi fitted next week [smiley=tongue.gif]

I do all the riding and Meike, my wife, enjoys being driven everywhere even though she holds a full bike license. I'm not the fastest rider - did all that when I was in my teens and 20's. Now with an older and wiser (apparently) head, am more interested in riding safely and smoothly although we're not often the slowest either lol.

We have too many hobbies and interests but motorcycling is by far our biggest. We're members of too many bike clubs to mention but to be honest get most fun from meeting up and riding with mixed groups rather than single makes. Will ride in any weather but obviously prefer sunshine and dry roads.

Often pop to George Whites or Greasy Joes for coffee and burger at the weekends so might even have met some of you already lol.

Anyhow... hi and hope that's a suitable intro.

Regards,