Notices

Thread: Hello all...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Hello all... 
    Just joined the site today so wanted to say hi and look forward to meeting up with some of you sometime. We're Dave and Meike and we moved to Wiltshire about 5 years ago. Got two motorcycles... a Suzuki GSF1250SA for fun and a Honda GL1800 for touring. Of course some won't think that is a bike lol but we've heard all the jokes and anyway we're having the optional jacuzzi fitted next week [smiley=tongue.gif]

I do all the riding and Meike, my wife, enjoys being driven everywhere even though she holds a full bike license. I'm not the fastest rider - did all that when I was in my teens and 20's. Now with an older and wiser (apparently) head, am more interested in riding safely and smoothly although we're not often the slowest either lol.

We have too many hobbies and interests but motorcycling is by far our biggest. We're members of too many bike clubs to mention but to be honest get most fun from meeting up and riding with mixed groups rather than single makes. Will ride in any weather but obviously prefer sunshine and dry roads.

Often pop to George Whites or Greasy Joes for coffee and burger at the weekends so might even have met some of you already lol.

Anyhow... hi and hope that's a suitable intro.

Regards,

2. Re: Hello all... 
    Hi Dave and Meike,

Welcome. I Hope to see you out and about, if this weather ever sorts itself out.

3. Re: Hello all... 
    Diamond Member
    Hello and Welcome, nothing wrong with a GoldWing, it has 2 wheels and a engine so it is a bike I say.

4. Re: Hello all... 
    Herrrow!

Welcome to WB

Be great to meet up with you one day.

Mandy
    x

5. Re: Hello all... 
    Hi Dave and Meike, hope to meet up with you sometime.
    It's all about the ride!

6. Re: Hello all... 
    Hi Dave & Meike,

Welcome to the mad house. Hope to be seeing you out and about soon.

7. Re: Hello all... 
    Hi and welcome to WB
    With my bike I am complete.

8. Re: Hello all... 
    Diamond Member
    Hi and welcome to what some of us refer to as the Home for the Moderately Bewildered, but as Aspen cart drivers you are already, probably, inmates any way!! ;D

Sorry.... somebody had to get the gag in and its usually me!! :-[

Any way as you will see we are all quite fun here so muck in and dont be afraid to laugh, and join in the merry wit and banter!!

9. Re: Hello all... 
    hi and welcome to WB
    hope to see you soon i dont get out much for rides out at the moment :'(but if your passing the sally call in any time and say hi we are all mad bikers but work just gets in the way at the momenent but we are all hoping for more free time in the summer to get out on the bikes and meet up with some WB for some ride outs

10. Re: Hello all... 
    Thanks for all the welcomes. I'm sure we'll be out and about this weekend... the weather looks like it will be slightly better than forecast but windy (apart from Sunday). Monday looks like the best day.

Anyhow, thank you again and hope we'll meet some of you soon.

Regards,