1. Re: One more new member! 
    welcome to wb
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

2. Re: One more new member! 
    Platinum Member
    Hello Hunar from a fellow FJ’er

3. Re: One more new member! 
    I had this FJ for about a month and I love it. Its got the grunt there if I need it, and the damned thing practically rides itself. I was a little worried about getting a 1200 (last bike was a XTZ750), but those worries vanished when i rode it home for the first time, and now I can't wait to get on it. After 3 years of being without a bike (after only 1 year of finally being able to ride) I am still getting my confidence back, but I can honestly say that the FJ is a very forgiving bike, and its absolutely spot on, its a joy to ride, and the mrs finds it nice and comfortable as well. The only problem I have at the moment is findng enough places to go for days out, that don't cost a packet. Neither of us work (she is registered as disabled, and I am still going through what they call 'recovery' after some health problems, so I am not allowed to work at the moment > ), so even finding petrol pennies can be a struggle, but as it stands the bike has given me a lot better quality of life, being mobile again makes so much of a difference. Now I can work on finding a job, and getting myself back on top, the only problem here is what job!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

4. Re: One more new member! 
    Hi and welcome to WB. I hope you health problems are behind you and you can enjoy some fun on out the bike with like minded peeps.
    With my bike I am complete.