Notices

Thread: hi

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: hi 
    Hi Mandy, good luck with you're theory, have you booked you're test yet?
    It's all about the ride!

2. Re: hi 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Mandy

Welcome, glad to see youve left the dark-side! Like most people here Im pure sweet and innocent... honest! : Its that Hunar chap you have to worry about If he doesnt get his medication... well lets just say the jacket with the sleeves that do up round the back cant control him!!! ;D

3. Re: hi 
    bikerbabe
    hahaha amante i am glad to be a new member to this site and rosie my test will be booked as soon as i know i have passed my theory

4. Re: hi 
    Hello Mandy,

Firstly welcome to WB.

I live in Cheltenham during the week as I work in Tewkesbury. I commute back to Bowerhill at the weekends. So not to far away from you. If you ever need a lift just give me a shout.

5. Re: hi 
    bikerbabe
    hey great news well next time your going to a meet pick me up on the way pleassssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

6. Re: hi 
    Welcome along Mandy. Fish Hill is heavily policed now adays. Usually a car just off the round a bout at the bottom. The first bend on the way up is a cracker. 180degree uphill dual lane. :-X.

Ade

7. Re: hi 
    Rozzers round there now as well....geeeeeez

I love going down fish hill more, last bend sweeping long tight to the right I get the pegs down every time...

Going up it is good though, problem is trying to carry enough speed to keep the grip, but at the same time not going too fast as to run wide or lean too much...KTM last yr pissed on me going up it lol

8. Re: hi 
    bikerbabe
    i just love fish hill i have taken my bike up and down it a few times and it's great funnot seen many coppers there i have to say thank my lucky stars lol

9. Re: hi 
    Platinum Member
    Hello Mandy, that’s a sh1t about your bike being nicked, maybe Hunar street security could help you

10. Re: hi 
    bikerbabe
    yes fj biker maybe they could help me with my next bike when i get it and when i have made my mind up as to what i want