Notices

Thread: hi

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
  1. hi 
    bikerbabe
    hi my name is mandy and i found your site i am 26 and i love my motorbikes and want to make some more biking buddies .

2. Re: hi 
    welcome to WB!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

3. Re: hi 
    welcome to wb Mandy what do you ride at the mo?
    http://twitter.com/WiltshireBikers
    http://www.facebook.com/WiltshireBikers

4. Re: hi 
    Hello Mandy and welcome to WB, so where abouts are you from? Wilts is a big county

5. Re: hi 
    bikerbabe
    hi there people i dont have a bike at the moas my honda cbr 125 got stolen last year :-[ but i am working towards getting another bike i have my theory booked for 5th of june so i am working hard for that i used to live in melksham i was a former member of wiltshireriders but left there site due to it being more like a dating web site than a bike site and the fact my ex partner is a member of that site as well so i thought iwould spread my wings and find a decent site where people actually talk about bikes and do bike like things .

6. Re: hi 
    hi and welcome to wb goog luck on your theory. oh and you have just joined the mad house but we all like are bikes so you shoould be ok

7. Re: hi 
    bikerbabe
    thank you very much i cant wait to get rid of my l plates so what is this site like for giving people pillion rides then when you do ride outs.

8. Re: hi 
    Welcome to WB - don't worry - we all talk bikes and riding on here - many of us even ride them. Organised rideouts tend to be small scale but fun.
    With my bike I am complete.

9. Re: hi 
    Hello and wellcome, I must admit it was only late last year I got rid of my L plates so know what your going through. It ain't easy but I'm sure if you want it that much you will get there.

We all tend to meet down the Sally past castle combe on a thursday night. If you need a lift let me know

10. Re: hi 
    I don't know what everyone is like for giving pillions, I don't mind givign someone a ride if the GF isn't up for coming, probably the best thing to do when you see a ride out thread, is to ask in that thread if anyone has a spare seat, if someone has I am sure they will say so.

With the sunny weather hopefully coming up, there should be some ride outs coming up, I will certainly be trying to request/organise a few, and kicking people into going!

We might even let amante come in his CAR, just so we can load it up with stuff, like BBQ,s and food for when we stop, and camping equipment for an overnight stop!

Has no one warned you about Andrew yet?

oh dear!

Look... just ..... well..... try not to encourage him too much, please!!!!!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...