Thread: Howdy do...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Howdy do... 
    hiya and welcome

2. Re: Howdy do... 
    Sue600
    Hi there ;D

3. Re: Howdy do... 
    Ah yes, well where am I? A question I ask myself many times.

Home is Fordingbridge.

I had a VFR750ft which I owned from new and put 90,000 miles on. Recently I purchased the attractive fronted BMW1200 ST with 3300 miles on.
    I did intend to keep the VFR as well, however funds did not stretch that far, so now sold.

Gonna be doing a 12k service this weekend, that means I've done 9k on her since March, seem to be doing a bit more this year as my usual yearly milage is around the 16k mark including my 44 mile commute to Blandford. Although that has included a couple of 1500 mile down to middle France and about. Just came back from a cracking 5 days there.

So... that's me then.
    \v/

4. Re: Howdy do... 
    we have a ride out planned fro the 13th of july, hope you can come, more info can be found here

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi...num=1213634385

we use the commonly used 'marker system', if you're not aware of it (most 'ride out' clubs I know of and certainly all the ones I am a member of use it) you can find it here

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi...num=1213402375
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

5. Re: Howdy do... 
    Ah thanks for the invite. Unfortunatly it's my intention to be in Ludlow on the 12th and my pass doesn't extend to the Sunday. However if on the Saturday I for some reason dib out on the Ludlow run I might just pop out on the Sunday for a ride.

Drop off I'm well practised with, Usually I prefer to be TEC, however I'm easy as long as no-one minds an overtake.
    \v/

6. Re: Howdy do... 
    Hello there