Notices

Thread: Oi hoy hoy

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
  1. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    bikerbabe
    nor me as i build websites and fixed comps and play about with sysco from time to time all good fun got my own company a j computer services lol

2. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerbabe
    nor me as i build websites and fixed comps and play about with sysco from time to time all good fun got my own company a j computer services lol
    yeah I checked out the site u linked on ur profile

Your own company? i thought you said you wasn't working?
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

3. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by swarwick
    [quote author=bikerbabe link=1213055079/60#60 date=1213061727]nor me as i build websites and fixed comps and play about with sysco from time to time all good fun got my own company a j computer services lol
    yeah I checked out the site u linked on ur profile

Your own company? i thought you said you wasn't working?[/quote]

i am not at the min hun having a bit of a break for the time being as the big missing person web site i manage is some what time consuming .

4. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    oh i know how much time a popular website can consume, which one do you run?
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

5. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    bikerbabe
    it's called shewysearch but the stuff on the site needs a massive over all and i just dont have the time to do it as i need a new hard drive as mine has issues every 30 days spits out the ntldr file and then wont go in to windows or safe mode or anything i cant repair windows xp as i am running a 250 gb hard drive on a motherboard designed for sata but at the time when i built my custom comp i could not afford a sata hard drive and now it just seems to mess me about it used to be every 3 mths it would kick out ntldr but now it is happening more often and is some what annoying .

6. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    as evante sponsor the site couldn't they supply a replacement drive? thats what a sponsor does after all! So how do you have the IDE drive attatched?

7. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    bikerbabe
    Quote Originally Posted by swarwick
    as evante sponsor the site couldn't they supply a replacement drive? thats what a sponsor does after all! So how do you have the IDE drive attatched?

evante which i built got shut down as they did not pay up and i am affraid no cash no site i have the ide hard drive attached via a pci card that has 2 ide ports on it it acts like a scuzi card but it is not

8. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    Quote Originally Posted by bikerbabe
    [quote author=swarwick link=1213055079/60#65 date=1213063100]as evante sponsor the site couldn't they supply a replacement drive? thats what a sponsor does after all! So how do you have the IDE drive attatched?

evante which i built got shut down as they did not pay up and i am affraid no cash no site i have the ide hard drive attached via a pci card that has 2 ide ports on it it acts like a scuzi card but it is not [/quote]

i know the ones, run one on my server, not had any problems with it. I see what you mean about the site needing updating, especially if evante are no longer sponsoring it. Especially the bit with the 'site designed by G.P. Graphics' needs to say A J Computer Services, don't want people stealing credit for your work. I never used lycos as a webhost, my sites where put on private hosting servers, with dedicated domains, really don't like having feckign adds screwing up the look of my sites

9. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    bikerbabe
    nor me but it is what the customer wants at the time no matter how much of a pain it can be as soon as my comp is dealt with then i will be back working i have been tied up at the mo with other things i do alot of high graphics for sites that i dont build .

10. Re: Oi hoy hoy 
    any examples of graphics? me and the GF play around with photoshop and other such software, always like to see what others are doing!