Notices

Thread: Yippeee! i'm on

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Hello and welcome

When are you looking to take your test...? before or after the new test regime starts later this year?

2. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    hello & welcome

Ride to be free

3. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Hello, welcome aboard.

4. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheena
    Thank you all for yr kind welcomes :-*

Not sure if the Poole ride out might be a little far for me , think i might slow people down but i will have a good think about it, Thanks

SheX
    If you want to come on your bike its not a problem, we don't like to exclude people where possible, adn Poole isn't a long run, and as I am leading it won't be a lighting fast pace either. There will be a back marker behind you at all times and a marker will be waiting for you at each junction to show you the direct to go. If you're still not sure you want to attend the run on your bike, its possible that someone may have a pillion seat going if you fancey that instead.

We have a thread with some pillion tips here

http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi...num=1213403689

Well worth a look for new and experienced pillions alike.
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

5. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Hi and welcome to WB. [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

6. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    If you want to come on your bike its not a problem, we don't like to exclude people where possible, adn Poole isn't a long run, and as I am leading it won't be a lighting fast pace either. There will be a back marker behind you at all times and a marker will be waiting for you at each junction to show you the direct to go. If you're still not sure you want to attend the run on your bike, its possible that someone may have a pillion seat going if you fancey that instead.

We have a thread with some pillion tips here

Hi ,
    Thanks for that will have a long hard think about it , pillion might be an option just to get to meet you all ....untill i get a few more Miles under my belt ;D

7. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Sue600
    I'll be back marker, it's no problem if you want to bring your own bike... more than happy to ride at your pace. You might feel a bit less vulnerable with someone putting some space between you and the cars behind too.

8. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 

Me and my other toy!

9. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Platinum Member
    Aye,come aboard Lassie! You're more than welcome to join our wee clan!

10. Re: Yippeee! i'm on 
    Diamond Member
    Hi ya!

Welcome to the mad house!

Hope to see you around. The Sally at Castle Combe on a Thursday EVENING is a good place to meet up for a social drink & a chat. Also would be good to see if your better looking in real life compared to how great you look in your photo!! :

I expect I will get told off for saying that, but Im not afraid to tell a pretty woman she looks.... pretty (& young!)

:-*