Notices

Thread: newbie

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. newbie 
    Platinum Member
    hi just to introduce myself,i drive past the sally inn on my way back from work and have been meaning to go to the bike night ,well i managed it on thursday and what a great evening i met a few of you and what a variety of bikes, i thought i might feel a little out of place turning up on a 50+year old bike but didnt,you may have seen the old black triumph parked up,its a 650 thunderbird i built it from parts about 2 years ago and try to use it as much as possible,congratulations on a great site. Best Regards Steve

2. Re: newbie 
    welcome to the WB, good to see you at the sally, loved the bike!
    Don't get confused between my personality and my attitude. My personality is who I am, my attitude depends on who you are...

3. Re: newbie 
    Platinum Member
    thanks hunar would be interested in any local rideouts had a lot of reliability problems in its 1st year back on the road, but it is starting to settle down now.Regards Steve

4. Re: newbie 
    Hello & welcome, good to see you lastnight.

5. Re: newbie 
    hiya and welcome :

6. Re: newbie 
    Hi Steve. Welcome to W.B.

7. Re: newbie 
    Platinum Member
    thankyou all for your welcome much appreciated i do go on a vintage bike forum but its nowhere near as active as this one. thanks steve

8. Re: newbie 
    Darn, couldn't make it last night due to other commitments but was hoping to get up there on the Ajay. Would have been good to see the Tbird. I belong to a classic bike club and we are all pretty active - and we also use our classic bikes a lot too! ;D What classic bike forum do you frequent?

Oh yes, nearly forgot - Welcome to WB!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: newbie 
    Platinum Member
    hi bb, it would be nice to see a few more brits down there, aswell as my t bird there was a nice us spec t120 a t140 and a british enfield,see if you can drum up some interest from the classic scene i will try and make next week,PS the vintage bike forum i was refering to was vintagebike.co.uk but it was not meant in a negitive way as i have found the site very informative .Regards Steve

10. Re: newbie 
    Platinum Member
    Hello Steve