Notices

Thread: newbie

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: newbie 
    Quote Originally Posted by 6T
    hi bb, it would be nice to see a few more brits down there, aswell as my t bird there was a nice us spec t120 a t140 and a british enfield,see if you can drum up some interest from the classic scene i will try and make next week,PS the vintage bike forum i was refering to was vintagebike.co.uk but it was not meant in a negitive way as i have found the site very informative .Regards Steve
    Hi Steve, don't worry, your comments on the vintage forum were not taken as a negative - I was just curious as I have not been on a classic bike forum. As a classic club we meet weekly at various watering holes around the Bath area. We ride a mix of classic & modern - my steeds vary from 1949 Ajay to 2007 Ducati. We had a little run (about 70 miles with nothing bigger than 350 ohv or 500cc sv) on a rather damp Sunday a couple of weeks ago and stopped for lunch at the Sally.

I'll try & make it up there next week!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

2. Re: newbie 
    Diamond Member
    Yello and welcome

3. Re: newbie 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Steve.

Glad to see you decided to take the plunge and join us all here on the forum! I aboslotely loved your T.Bird... it was even cleaner than our resident clean freaks bike (Sorry Sam but it was!!!) Much apreciated you help with the "sound effects" for the radio!!

Hope to see you next week, tho be warned as Sam will have the Autosolv and tooth brushes out!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

4. Re: newbie 
    Platinum Member
    thanks andrew i did give the bike an extra clean before i came down, it doesn't allways look that clean (i bet sams bike doesn't leak oil) i should be able to make it next week,cheers steve

5. Re: newbie 
    steve glad you have joined in on the mad house you can clean my bike any time ;D