Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Diamond Member
    Hello and welcome sir, all the best to you

2. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    hi and welcome to wb

3. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Diamond Member
    Hi Scotty, il be the one on the RD250lc (although its badged as a 350)...except i wont be there as im in babysitting :'(
    will meet you at some point, going to be a good year i think

4. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Platinum Member
    welcome to wb scotty,i will be going down the sally this week i ride a 1957 triumph thunderbird in black does tend to stand out parked next to modern bikes ;D ;Dsteve

5. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Platinum Member
    Hi scotty welcome to wb.

6. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Quote Originally Posted by 6T
    welcome to wb scotty,i will be going down the sally this week i ride a 1957 triumph thunderbird in black does tend to stand out parked next to modern bikes ;D ;Dsteve
    Nothing wrong with an old black british bike, Steve ;D although you won't see my old girl for a while yet!

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

7. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Thanks for the welcomes folks, looking forward to seeing some of you tomorrow evening - we'll be coming by car so we'll look for the likely suspects when we arrive, probably between 7.30-8 (got to find the place first... : ) - can we get food at the Sally? :-?

I live in Speen, just off the A4, Hungerford side. Newbury's ok, though a little bit small-town at times to be honest, but it has some nice pubs and restaurants and we're getting a cinema soon Woo!Hoo!
    Racing is life, anything before or after is just waiting.
    Steve McQueen

8. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Yes they do good food - I may well be eating there myself.

I'm not sure what time I'll get there as I'm seeing Dracula 1st [smiley=evil.gif] (blood donors)

BB
    We could learn a lot from crayons; some are sharp, some are pretty, some are dull, while others bright, some have weird names, but they all have learned to live together in the same box.”

9. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    I used to eat quite a lot at the Hare and Hounds so know Speen quite well!

10. Re: Yo! Hello fellow WBs 
    Platinum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackbonnie
    [quote author=6T link=1231878810/0#13 date=1231947368]welcome to wb scotty,i will be going down the sally this week i ride a 1957 triumph thunderbird in black does tend to stand out parked next to modern bikes ;D ;Dsteve
    Nothing wrong with an old black british bike, Steve ;D although you won't see my old girl for a while yet!

BB[/quote] i am thinking of getting myself something a little more modern for the longer rides my last modern bike was a 750 four honda not so modern now though ;D ;D any bikes you could recommend. is a real shame about the aj is the tank creased or just pushed in is the paint cracked?the reason i say this i believe there is a way of removing dents with a little heat then dry ice or co2 when the metal contracts the dent pops out this means you can also keep the original paint finish, clever if it works steve