Notices

Thread: Hello!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Re: Hello! 
    Quote Originally Posted by IanTasker
    Hiya mate, nice looking gixer, always liked the Alstare edition
    Thank you Ian. I knew from the moment I saw it that was the bike I wanted. Although, im not adverse to the 750 now.

Still trying to learn the ropes here, could somebody explain the "Sally" reference that pops up all over the forum? Sorry to be a complete noob.

D

2. Re: Hello! 
    Hello Dan, welcome to WB

The "Sally" is a pub where WB's 'official' weekly is located.

Details here: http://www.wiltshirebikers.co.uk/cgi...num=1211394373
    Make it idiot proof and someone will make a better idiot.

3. Re: Hello! 
    Yea mate the paint scheme on them is wicked, i was exactly the same with my gixer, saw it and fell in love.....awww bless

4. Re: Hello! 
    ONFIRE
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    Hello Dan, welcome to WB

Wish someone told me...Think I'll make it next week.

Welcome Dan 8-)

5. Re: Hello! 
    Quote Originally Posted by ninja_richie
    Hello Dan, welcome to WB

Thank you I figured it was something like that, but wasn't quite sure. I'll try to make it somewhen in the next couple of weeks and introduce myself.

I've been looking for a group to get involved with, and thanks to a colleagues husband, i've found you guys

Thanks

D

6. Re: Hello! 
    Platinum Member
    Hello and welcome to WB [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

7. Re: Hello! 
    Hi Dan
    Would be interested in meeting up with you (but preferably your wife!) as I have also only recently passed my test and have a restricted bike - so alittle worried whether on meets I might get left behind! I am new to this site to hopefully meet people that I can ride with now and again as riding on your own isn't as much fun! Maybe you could tell me when you are both off to a meet and maybe I could tag along? I have a MT03 which is causing me some issues as it doesn't like being restricted > In the bike shop this week so hopefully all be ok soon.
    Hope to meet you soon
    Rachel

8. Re: Hello! 
    Diamond Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1709
    Hi Dan
    Would be interested in meeting up with you (but preferably your wife!) as I have also only recently passed my test and have a restricted bike - so alittle worried whether on meets I might get left behind! I am new to this site to hopefully meet people that I can ride with now and again as riding on your own isn't as much fun! Maybe you could tell me when you are both off to a meet and maybe I could tag along? I have a MT03 which is causing me some issues as it doesn't like being restricted > In the bike shop this week so hopefully all be ok soon.
    Hope to meet you soon
    Rachel

You wouldent get left behinde on rideouts, we use marker systems so NO ONE gets left out of the group [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. Re: Hello! 
    Quote Originally Posted by 1709
    Hi Dan
    Hope to meet you soon
    Rachel

Sounds good to me. I see you're Trowbridge too. We live on Broadmead, just before you leave Trowbridge for Bradford. Do you know it? We haven't been on any meets or ride outs yet, so would be good to have someone to ride out with, especially as you and Nicki are both on restricted bikes - well, hers isnt restricted, just a 125.

Which meets are you thinking about going to?

Looking forward to meeting you

D

10. Re: Hello! 
    Hi Dan and wife!
    Just signed up for July 25th but hope to go to some soon! Will be watching the message boards. Yes I know Broadmead - moved from there 8 years ago and now live t'other side closer to the College.

Rachel